I’d like to thank you for your interest in our Property Management services. I’m an Asheville Realtor and dedicated Property Management Professional — it’s a long-time passion of mine and something that I look forward to each day. But being a landlord isn’t for everyone. If you’ve ever wondered whether you’re getting the highest possible rental income from your investment, or if the tenants you’ve placed in your home will actually pay their rent on time and take good care of the property, please keep reading to learn why Iron Creek Properties is the partner you’ve been looking for.
I’ve listed a few of the services we include in our management process to show you how we operate. Since the “best practices” in our industry are freely shared, you’ll notice many similarities between our list and others. Instead of talking about how we’re similar, I’d like to speak instead to how we are different.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week availability for emergencies. We’re available for our Investors & Owners around the clock. You are our highest priority and top concern. It’s Sunday morning and you’re having an emergency? No problem — we’re available to assist you.
- Your investment isn’t just another number for us. We’re a boutique rental management firm which allows us to be hands-on. Some local firms manage over 2,000 rental properties — how do they prioritize which house to show a prospective tenant? As a result, our clients benefit from a unique, personalized strategy based on their specific needs. You’re never a drop in the bucket to us.
- Marketing and leasing. Our occupancy rate is 98% and our average time-on-market is 7-12 days. Our leases are North Carolina Real Estate Commission forms which were co-authored by the North Carolina Bar Association. We use a 5-factor screening process which includes criminal records, credit score and open trade lines, employment and income verification, references from former landlords, and in-person interviews to find you the best possible tenants.
- Affordable maintenance as needed. We’ve all been there — homes require work, and sometimes things break. When they do, we have you covered. Our maintenance team has over 25 years in the business. They’re insured for your protection and charge a reasonable rate. We will supervise the project and provide before and after pictures for you at no additional cost. It’s included in our standard management services and is part of our pledge to provide you with the best service in Buncombe County.
This is what I’ve been looking for – how do I start?
The first step is easy — call or email to get the conversation started. We’ll want to learn more about you, your goals and your home during our walkthrough of the property. It’s information we’ll need to prepare your custom Iron Creek Market Analysis – our way of showing you what your home is worth on the rental market today.
My name is Cory Layton; I’m the Owner of Iron Creek Properties and I build lasting relationships on a foundation of trust and transparency. I’d love the opportunity to earn your business – please call me today.
Cory Layton, Realtor
Owner / Property Manager
(828) 712-9856 | firstname.lastname@example.org